Rovitex offers laminated complexes assembled using ultrasonic welding technology using materials (recycled / PES / natural..), containing no glue, but retaining the technical characteristics of conventional laminated materials. The objective is to have no VOC emissions on the machine, a reduction in energy consumption and a reduction in daily waste.
Strengthening innovative textile
circularity in Europe’s regions
In the framework of the European Green Deal, RegioGreenTex is a project promoting the collaboration in research and development for the textile industry to establish a systematic circular economy business model across the EU.
12.6 M €
- Budget: €12.6 million
- Market(s): Furniture /Decoration, Agriculture, Building /Civil Engineering, Industry, Fashion /Clothing, Protection /Security & Defense, Health /Aging well, Sport /Leisure, Transportation
- Carrier: Euratex
- Partner(s): RegioGreenTex brings together 43 partners from the four main sectors of society – industry, government, research institutes and the public – for the textile industry. The partners come from 11 regions in 8 European countries. 3 partners from the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region are part of the consortium: Techtera, Recyc’Elit, and Rovitex.
- Year(s): 2023-2025
- Project challenges: Establishing a systematic circular economy business model across the EU
- Call for projects name: Interregional Innovation Investments (I3)
- Project duration (in months): 36
1. MAP NEEDS
Map the needs and potentiality in the implementation of a circular economy among European regions and clusters and their different levels of economic development.
2. BUILD ECOSYSTEM
Build a dynamic recycling textile ecosystem at European level by making demand and offer meet on a shared digital platform.
3. SUPPORT SMEs
Support SMEs pilot projects to accelerate the creation, development and use of new textile materials with increased recycled content by sharing technologies and methodologies.
4. CREATE HUBS
Create five regional textile recycling hubs in line with the ReHubs initiative and consistent with the EU textile strategy and with the needs of SMEs.
5. GENERATE INVESTMENT
RegioGreenTex ultimately aims at generating investment opportunities at regional level beyond the project.
RegioGreenTex promotes the collaboration in research and development between 43 partners from the four major sectors of society – industry, government, research institutes, and the public – for the textile industry. Partners come from 11 regions in 8 European countries:
- Flanders (BE)
- East Netherlands (NL)
- Hauts-de-France & Auvergne Rhône-Alpes (FR)
- Piedmont & Tuscany (IT)
- Norte Portugal (PT)
- North East Romania (RO)
- Catalunya & Valencia (ES)
- Västra Götaland (SE)